Symptoms: staying in a relationship to avoid breaking the other persons heart but breaking your own in the process. avoiding the "i told you so's" you know you will hear from wise and protective friends. wanting one thing in your heart but knowing logically it isn't the best for you.
Prognosis: disease to please. grass is always greener illness. and love bipolar.
Treatment: listening to your logical head because, unlike your heart, it has never been broken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
want to decode?
Melly sentiments exactly.
Wow. Nice dub... "Love Bipolar." Haha.. wow. I didn't have that with Jas, but I know the feeling you're describing. He's everything you should want but yet you don't? I get ya. More than you know.
Be strong, my friend. You'll make it. :)
decoding: i want to be with him, i care about him, i love him, but i have realized this relationship mirrors the beginning of mine with Jeremy.
there are a few places i feel like im settling and staying with him because of how he cares for me and because i fear being alone. a few places where i am compromising.
i realize i could jump with both feet and enjoy the ride, no matter where it ends up... or end it now only three months into it to avoid the hurt i'll wind up feeling in the end....
so as hard as this is, i am single again. lonely. and trying to seek God for comfort.
this time is meant to be a lesson for me to rely on God and my intuition, rather than my emotions and desires. a time to get to know myself and what it is i REALLY want.
make sense ladies?
prayers needed
Girl... believe me, I know EXACTLY how you feel and exactly what you are going through and I can assure you that even though it is tough right now, you will feel better.
Bryan and I split up about 5.5 weeks ago after being together 5.5 years and I am so much happier. I still get nostalgic on ocassion, but the truth is, I knew in my mind it was the right decision and soon after I made it, my head followed.
You will get there and once you do, you will feel happier!!!
Post a Comment