8.18.2009

remember me?

Hi, it's me Brianna, your long lost blog buddy. I am so sorry you have been neglected lately. Much has changed in the always busy day to day life I live. I got an amazing promotion and I can honestly say this job fulfills me. I love it. I get to travel every other week, I get to meet to people, eat at delicious restaurants, and all for a company that I truly believe in. I love what we do and how we help others and I couldn't ask for a better company to represent.

Love life is back up and running, I've been dating around and trying to figure out what it is exactly that I'm searching for.

Forgiveness and healing has come almost full circle. I am getting my engagement ring and wedding band appraised this evening so I can sell it. It's time. It took me a while to get to this point, but I am ready to move forward and close that chapter in my life.
Wish me a huge appraisal worth lots of coin, I'll be putting the money towards paying off my college loans! Yippie!

Family is doing well. Mom is feeling much better and is at a great place in her life. I feel like Marty's absence has really helped her find herself again and I am really enjoying the playful personality she is proudly displaying.
Matty started his first day at Brophy yesterday. He came home and sang all the fight songs he learned and it is crazy to watch him growing into a man.
Jewels is beautiful as ever and getting ready to start back up with ASU again.

Well, sorry to keep it short, I've got work to get back to... I promise to keep in touch, B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't get married, than the honest thing to do is give the ring back.

lulliloo said...

um, according to who?
anonymous people?

there is a wide spectrum of opinions on etiquette with whether or not to return the ring, all of which are dependent upon the reasons one did not not wed. Ask Martha.

Ladybug said...

Thanks Lulliloo for your response! I agree... there are many opinions on what is appropriate to do with the ring and I think that based on my situation and the reason why the wedding did not follow is reason enough to sell it.

He never asked for it back, and I'm pretty sure he would be happy for me in knowing that I am ready to let it go and move on.