12.21.2009

life changes


Hi there old friend,


It has yet again been quite some time since I've sat down and shared with you. So here I am, ready to make a promise. I have decided that starting Jan 1st. I will blog each and every day. Even if it is only a short entry or a photograph, I will post something each day in 2010. I recently went back and read old blog posts and realized that the majority of my posts are done in times of anger and frustration. My hope is that by blogging each and everyday, I will be able to look back and read the changes and the growth that will happen in the coming year and read some positive and happy entries as well.


I am looking for accountability from you, my 3 loyal blog readers, keep on me and don't hesitate to nudge me if I fall short on my promise.


Talk soon,

Me

No comments: