"It is said that a person's soul is revealed in dreams." ~Evan Brightly
i had a CRAZY dream last night. i woke up scared, angry, frightened. replaying snip-bits of the details of my dream as i tried falling back to sleep.
i eventually fell back asleep and into the same dream again... same plot, different setting. instead of taking place in california in an alley it was on a big greyhound bus... but the same situation and nightmare plot. i awoke again feeling scared, angry, and frightened.
once again i fell asleep and found my self in the same dream (or nightmare i guess)... same plot, different setting in a strange repeating groundhogs day sort of way.
this time i woke up screaming... and i wondered what it all meant.
what were my dreams trying to tell me?
i have had a recurring dream before, only it's the same EXACT dream weeks apart. never have i had this sort of repeat dream sequence in one night... and with the setting changing slightly each time.
anyone out there know how to decipher dreams and their real meanings? if so... we might have to grab a coffee and chat. i want some answers
5 comments:
best person to ask about your dreams is the one who understands it all.
you know what is crazy. i had a scary dream 2 nights ago and I woke up scared. And then right then and there god gave me the interpretation of my dream. First time that has ever happend to me. Love to do coffee call me for sure. I miss you.
you know what is crazy. i had a scary dream 2 nights ago and I woke up scared. And then right then and there god gave me the interpretation of my dream. First time that has ever happend to me. Love to do coffee call me for sure. I miss you.
HEY BRIANNA!
I didn't know you had a blog :)
I feel like such a blog loser, but I love it and now my sisters want to make one. I hope all is well with you. You look beautiful! I'll have to stop by your blog every now and then to see what you're up to these days.
XOXO
Just your sleepy conscious telling you what's on your heart and mind - sometimes things are random just bc you thought about a scenario that day too. So if an ex appears, it's not as if you are in love with him or anything. Not saying that's the case for you (cause I know it's not). xo
Post a Comment