2.04.2009

Hey There, Sports Fan!!

"Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication, and respect for authority."
I have never been a huge sports fan... but over the past two years I have really gotten into football. I attended a few Monday Night Football events at the 16th street bar and truly enjoyed spending time with friends and cheering on our favorite teams.
I was so proud of our Cards for making it to the Super Bowl & I must say --maybe it was my hometown pride or the over flowing nacho bar-- but I was really into the Super Bowl game this year. I even sat and watched the majority of the game... cheering on our Cards and crying in my Cardinals Cake when Holmes on the Steelers broke our hearts.
I'm kinda sad that the season is over now that I am finally showing an interest in football... well here's to looking forward to next year!!
Below are pictures from Sunday's super Bowl Party... One of the guys there was so cleaver and set up a camera below the TV and caught all of our reactions on film! Classic... Notice Rose's air on the first one! :)

3 comments:

Silver Spoon Studio said...

hilarious. Wow, a fan that jumps? wow!!!

Treez Hoyden said...

Where are you Brianna? How are you?

Anonymous said...

Nice crotch shot. I need to set one of those up at my place.